It’s a great experience to travel to a new place and see the local culture. It is also nice to have a little taste of the familiar when you are so out of your comfort zone. With these experiences, tap into the European cultures that help make San Diego a diverse destination…
– Kaiserhof German Restaurant & Beer Garden: established in 1980, and located in close proximity to SeaWorld, this German restaurant offers authentic German cuisine and great sunset dinner specials as well as happy hour in their Biergarten.
– Shakespeare’s English Pub: You will feel like you are back in Britain with this quaint pub that offers booze, pub grub, quiz nights and sports nights. Sports obviously meaning football (soccer) and rugby.
– Seville Spanish Salsa Dancing in Gaslamp: when you are feeling the urge to hear live music and go dancing, this is the place for you. Sevilla offers live music every night, late-night dining 7 days a week, and flamenco shows. Enjoy this passionate and purposeful style of dance with friends or new acquaintances while enjoying a tapa or two late into the October night.
– Ould Sod Pub: this is the quintessential Irish pub with all day whiskey specials, a ping pong table when you are tired of sitting still, karaoke night, traditional Irish music nights as well as the imported beers that one associated with the Irish (Guinness anyone?) THis pub is the 3rd oldest licensed establishment in San Diego, in one of the cities oldest neighborhoods, making it a place where two cultures collide.
– Pappalecco: is a great Italian Cafe in Little Italy, with an emphasis on the quality they offer organic coffee and the gelato and pastries are made from scratch daily. Using locally sourced products they prepare and handcraft their treats using the Traditional Tuscan recipes.
Promo Deal: Stay with us 3 nights or more and get 10%
Promo Code: ITHthisOctober