Foggy days cover San Francisco in June
Don’t expect much rain in San Francisco in June but you will have many foggy days. The weather in San Francisco greatly depends on which neighborhood you visit. The fog in June does provide for some amazing photos of the Golden Gate Bridge.
As far as San Francisco weather goes for June, the average high temperature is 67 degrees Fahrenheit while the average low temperate is 53 degrees Fahrenheit. The water temperature is a brisk 56 degrees Fahrenheit.
TOP EVENTS HAPPENING IN San Francisco IN JUNE
Due to COVID, the traditional San Francisco Pride Parade has been slimmed down to a smaller celebration at Oracle Park.
June through August
Live music is back! Head to Stern Grove for some outdoor concerts and family-friendly gatherings!
Electric Fields is a monthly gathering presented by Green Gorilla Lounge showcasing local artists.
June 13 – June 20
This year’s event will be hosted at the Roxie Theater and the lineup feature 40 films and 38 shorts across 6 short programs.
Bring in the summer solstice while you dance with your friends and support research for curing cancer.
FREE Museum Days
San Francisco is full of amazing museums and cultural experiences. You can find a different experience every day of your trip! We have highlighted which days are free for each of the most popular musuems.
- SF Botanical Gardens: Second Tuesday of every month, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, & New Year’s Day
- Asian Art Museum: First Sunday of every month
- Exploratorium: Four to five times a year
- California Academy of Sciences: Select Sundays throughout the year thanks to Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Conservatory of Flowers: First Tuesday of every month
- Contemporary Jewish Museum: First Tuesday of every month
- de Young: First Tuesday of every month
- GLBT: First Wednesday of the month
- Legion of Honor: First Tuesday of every month
WEEKLY LOCAL EVENTS IN SAN FRANCISCO:
San Francisco is one of the most unique places in America. From the historic building to scenic attractions, you will never run out of things to do.
Check out Fun Cheap SF for a full list of things to do in San Francisco
For the live music scene, check out Song Kick for the best venue and upcoming shows.