1. Austin, TX: HK Austin Hostel located in the heart of East Austin in an elegant Victorian House, this hostel will make you feel at home with large wraparound porches and seating areas. Take in this “Keep It Weird” city, and jump right into the scene.
2. San Diego, CA: ITH Hostels are great whether you are in the need of a beach escape or a bit of downtown culture. ITH hostels have locations in the heart of both. No need to decide in San Diego, this city has a taste of everything.
3. San Francisco, CA: Pacific Tradewinds Hostel “There are no strangers here, only friends you haven’t met” It is the smallest hostel in the city, so if you are looking for a great place to make friends, this is an excellent option.
4. Seattle, WA: Green Tortoise Hostels if you want to be plopped into the action of the city, this is a great location right beside Pike Place Market with waterfront views and tons of events that help you navigate. (Pub crawl anyone?)
5. Las Vegas, NV: Sin City Hostel with spacious, clean, complimentary breakfast and female dorm options this place gets all your basic needs taken care of so you can enjoy this city of lights.
6. Charleston, SC: Notso Hostel is the height of quaint southern charm and hospitality. Located in the historic district, you will get to enjoy the bustle of this beautiful town that is sustainably driven while maintaining the history of the area.
7. Denver, CO: 11th Avenue Hostel this hostel puts you into the vibe that Denver alone can offer. It has mountains and parks everywhere, a large selection of local breweries to choose from and plenty of accessible ways to get around.
8. Los Angeles, CA: Samesun Venice Beach with oceanfront views and a taste of the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry, enjoy all the iconic streets and neighborhoods of LA from the comfort of a hostel with a view.
Want to go to San Diego this Fall?
Book 3 nights or more and get 10%
Promo Code: ITHthisOctober