Our people are our secret to delivering excellence as promised! We have fostered a culture promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex hospitality challenges transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training, the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English
- Willingness to work remotely
- Outstanding records of professional achievement
- Thorough knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
What you’ll do
You will work with the marketing director, playing an active role in all aspects of social media client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing data, formulating and testing campaigns, and developing and communicating audience growth strategies. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
This is a live onsite position in exchange for your services. Performance bonuses may be available based on growth.