Our people are our secret to delivering excellence as promised! We have fostered a culture promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex hospitality challenges transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training, the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
How To Apply
The Marketing Manager position works directly with the Founders and CMO to grow the ITH Brand. You will be leading a team of marketers to ensure we are growing our brand awareness, online engagement, and nights booked at the Hostels.
- Ability to lead a collaborative team environment for growth
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English
- Experience working on marketing teams and delivering successful campaigns
- Willingness to travel
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently
- The position is remote but you are welcome to stay at our Hostel locations as a digital nomad.
What you’ll do
You will work with the marketing director, playing an active role in all aspects of our marketing campaigns. This includes gathering and analyzing data, formulating and testing campaigns, and developing and communicating audience growth strategies. You will lead a team of marketers and implement optimized strategies to grow the brand.