Our people are our secret to delivering excellence as promised! We have fostered a culture promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex hospitality challenges transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training, the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Willingness to live on-site at the Hostel
- Strong Passion for hosting guests
- At least 1 year of experience managing a hostel.
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Clean driving record and ability to drive a company car
What you’ll do
- Assist with managing and leading a motivated team to achieve the hostel’s target goals.
- Manage daily operations within your task responsibilities to ensure the hostel is running at optimum performance and maintaining profitability.
- Hosting and serving guests as they travel through the city while having a fantastic stay and an excellent experience at ITH.