Our people are our secret to delivering excellence as promised! We have fostered a culture promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex hospitality challenges transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training, the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
HOW TO APPLY
The Hospitality Apprenticeship Program is managed through Worldpackers. First, please create an account on Worldpackers to view available opportunities. You can also send us a message once you have applied on Worldpackers.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Creative writing mind set with a passion for travel
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English.
What you’ll do
- Execute and deliver great customer service as a Front Desk Receptionist
- Maintain clean and comfortable facilities through quality Housekeeping
- Complete special projects to improve the hostel and overall experience